the Go programming language?
Go is an open source programming language developed by the tech giant “Google“. This language led to the creation of software in a very easy and efficient manner.
Why Go programming language was created?
Go programming language was created with the aim of combining ease of programming by interpreted and dynamically typed language.
The developers of the “Go” wanted to create a language which can be flexible, concurrent, fast and also has some automatic garbage collection functionality.
This language is being used for making websites and for writing applications which can be distributed and can do a hell lot of processing and much more.
Features of Go programming language
- Powerful standard Library- Go offers a powerful standard library which is distributed as packages. The standard libraries prove to be helpful while coding. With the help of standard libraries, we can make the use of relevant functions in our programs.
- Independent Platform- Just like Java, Go is a platform independent language which means it can be run on any operating system regardless of any hardware changes. For better understanding, we can say its portable as well.
- Automatic Garbage Collection- Go excels in giving a lot of control over memory allocation and has dramatically reduced latency in the most recent versions of the garbage collector.
- Static Typing- Go has a static type functionality for its programmers. Which means it’s not just working on compiling the code successfully but also responsible for type conversions and compatibility.
Applications of Go programming language
- Netflix – You will be surprised to know that the Go programming language is used in two of its server architectures.
- DropBox – One of the popular file hosting services in the world dropbox is also powered by this language.
- Openshift – Openshift is a cloud computing platform offered by red hat. Red hat is a public cloud application development and hosting service which runs on AWS. And here too everything is powered by Go programming language.
Resources and Links to Learn Go programming language
So here we are listing some of the best available online sources to learn Go Language.
So this was all regarding the introduction of Go programming language.
Read More News Related To Programming Click Here