Here Are The Some Top YouTube Channels or Websites You Should Subscribe To If You Are A Programmer/Coder:-
- Thenewboston – Bucky Roberts started this channel on 4 Feb 2008, he really knows how to teach programming to dummies in an entertaining way. (Check him out if you’re new to programming like me ;))
channel Url https://www.youtube.com/user/thenewboston
- Derek Banas – He covered a wide range of programming languages, he explained most of them in just a single video! He got a total view of 83,616,614 on his Youtube channel.
channel Url https://www.youtube.com/user/derekbanas
- Computerphile – if you’re a geek, it’s a channel for you. They upload videos of mid-length covering almost everything related to computer and tech, explained by experts. (Check their parent channel
numberphileif you love maths too.)
- Geeksforgeeks.org– They had decent content, it’s one of the very useful websites for us, students, to learn to
programming, create projects, prepare for interviews and lots more.
Website Url https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/
- Hackerrank.com– this website is good for practising competitive programming. They organise contests and rank you according to the output of your code. If you’re good at any programming language, visit this site and solve some challenges. (This website was founded by students of NIT Trichy in 2012)
Website Url https://www.hackerrank.com/
MIT Open CourseWare– for exploring BTS of coding, you can visit them. This site provide courses for free of cost.
Website Url https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm