Motorola One Vision – Specifications.
This newest addition to the Motorola family was launched in Brazil last month. It is due to launch in India on the 20th of June according to a tweet by Motorola India. The price is roughly estimated to be INR 24,000. The primary hype of this smartphone is its ‘hole-punch display’. The first ever launched by the Lenovo-owned company. The Company has also launched a teaser which states this smartphone to be a ‘premium device’. Motorola India has sent ‘block your dates’ invites for the launch event as well.
The tweet read, “Let’s move a notch ahead with a wider perspective! Get ready to experience #ANewVision.” With a video clearly showing hole-punch display, the tagline was “enjoy a cinematic view.”
As mentioned above, it has already launched in Brazil as well as is on sale in Saudi Arabia and Thailand. The beautiful colours we can expect in India are Sapphire Blue and Brown.
Moving on to the specifications:-
The rear camera features dual-LED flash, 8x digital zoom, portrait mode, manual code, panorama, Auto HDR and more.
- Dual Sim
- Android 9.0 pie
- Fingerprint Sensor (rear side)
- Front: 25megapixel
- Rear: 48+5 megapixel
- 3 inch full HD+ display (1080×2520 pixels)
- 21:9 CinemaVision Ratio
- 2GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 SoC
- 4GB ram
- 128GB inbuilt storage- expandable up to 512GB
- 3,500 mAh battery (Turbo Power fast charging)
- TypeC port
- 5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS.
- Ambient Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor
- 1×71.2×8.7mm & 181 grams.
Read More News Related To Gadgets Click Here